First introduced in 1983, the 2WD racing buggy Frog made a huge splash with its eye-catching design and high performance running. The Frog now makes a comeback, updated for a new age, but with its basic structure essentially unchanged. Preserving its characteristic space frame, the oil dampers for trailing-arm type rear suspension have been updated to diaphragm type. Rear drive shaft features dogbone type joint for secure power transmission. Sleek polycarbonate body remains the same, while 3-piece wheels feature front grooved and rear spike tires for excellent off-road running.
This electric R/C racing buggy features ABS space frame and nylon suspension and bumper for a lightweight yet rugged form that is perfect for off road running. Battery is held in ultra-low position, giving this car the stability and weight balance to handle rough terrain and wild jumps. Advanced 4-wheel independent suspension composed of front double wishbone type featuring in-board spring and durable steel radius arm. Rear trailing arm type features horizontally mounted aluminum cylinder oil dampers for effective shock absorbtion. Sealed differential gearbox ensures high speed cornering, while full gearbox ball bearings and 3-step gear ratio secures maximum transmission efficiency.
About the Model
- Includes TEU-101BK ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
- Includes re-designed side aluminum dampers inspired by TRF shock design.
- Includes re-designed dog-bone style drive train with original rubber boots.
- Reintroducing the original 2WD buggy masterpiece featuring ABS resin space frame, horizontally mounted oil dampers, inboard spring type front suspension.
- Powered by a Type 540 motor.
- Kit includes straight ribbed racing front tires and high-grip rear spiked tires.
- Wheels are realistic 3-piece type.
- Includes diff gear.
PICK UP IN STORE - $0.00
We are open 7 days for your convenience. Please feel free to drop in and collect your order.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.