No trick is too difficult for the Arrma Notorious 1/8 scale, Long wheelies and front/back flips are performed with ease. The old school style shell coupled with tyre shredding 6S power and Arrma’s staunch durability make the Notorious a crazy and exciting car to drive!
- Brushless 2050kV motor
- Realistic truck roll hoop
- AS-15M waterproof 15kg steering servo on stiff mount
- Front/rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units
- Strong centre body support
- Large diameter, chunky tread dBoots Back Flip tyres
- Tough 5-spoke wheels
- Strong, anodized aluminium parts
- Red-anodized aluminium adjustable shocks
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel shock shafts
- Fully waterproof electronics
- Wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies
- Sturdy wing
- Large battery tray that holds packs securely during extra-rowdy action
- 12T steel pinion gear
- High-wall composite dirt guards to protect the electronics and centre transmission
- Includes two XT90 connectors for your batteries
- Cross wrench and hex wrenches (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 mm)
- Tactic TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Optional 16T pinion gear
Perform flips and wheelies with the ARRMA Notorious Stunt Truck
The Notorious adds another element to Arrma’s current Brushless 1/8 lineup, this full-time 4WD truck is capable of speeds in excess of 60+MPH! With its Vintage styling and CRAZY stunt abilities, the Notorious is a blast to drive.
The engineers at Arrma wanted a truck that was reactive to throttle and brake inputs to help with in air control, knowing this they have redesigned the wheelbase to be much shorter, this results in a more responsive car and one the performs flips much more easily. The included tyres also help with in air control, the dBoots tread is a perfect combination for the gnarly truck. To assist with control during wheelies, the Notorious come pre-fitted with a wheelie bar, this will help make those wheelies long and controlled for maximum street cred!
Durability is always of great importance, taking this into consideration Arrma has included a rugged and tough rear wing and also added a strong centre body support for added bash-ability. The High wall side guards prevent dirt and mud from getting onto the electronics and drivetrain. Chassis braces front and rear help prevent chassis flex and the three metal gear differentials assist in distributing the crazy power from the BLX system. The battery tray offers the customer some flexibility in choice, 4s or 6s power options will both fit and the customer can tailor the 1/8 Notorious to suit them.
The all-new Notorious from Arrma perfectly blends style with performance, coupled with the Arrma durability this RC Truggy is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
What you need:
- 2 x 2-3S LiPo Batteries OR 1 x 4-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connectors
- Suitable LiPo Charger and Charging Bag
- 4 x 'AA' Batteries
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.