1/400 Royal Australian Air Force C-130J-30 Super Hercules
The Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules is a four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft. The C-130J is a comprehensive update of the Lockheed C-130 Hercules, with new engines, flight deck, and other systems.
Capable of using unprepared runways for takeoffs and landings, the C-130 was originally designed as a troop, medevac, and cargo transport aircraft. The versatile airframe has found uses in a variety of other roles, including as a gunship (AC-130), for airborne assault, search and rescue, scientific research support, weather reconnaissance, aerial refueling, maritime patrol, and aerial firefighting. It is now the main tactical airlifter for many military forces worldwide. More than 40 variants of the Hercules, including civilian versions marketed as the Lockheed L-100, operate in more than 60 nations.
- 1:400 Scale
- Limited edition, collectible die-cast model
- All metal construction
- Detailed scale landing gear
- Highly accurate tampoprint airline markings
- Realistic print of airline livery
- Accurate details on the surface such as antennas, registration, panel lines and windows
- Length: 8 cm
- Dimensions (L x W)2.93 x 3.97 inches / 7.45 x 10.10 cm
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Free Shipping for orders over $99. *Offer excludes, dangerous goods and oversized items.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.