Eurostar Train Set
OO Train Set
Nothing can beat the performance and sheer awesome elegance of the 300kph Eurostar train as it hurtles through the Kent countryside heading for the Channel Tunnel and then on from there to Paris or Brussels. However the familiar grey and yellow livery has given way to the more modern and striking colour scheme of steel blue and grey with yellow banding which now clearly illustrates the current and dynamic Eurostar corporate colours.
This stunning Hornby train set features a Power Driving Unit, plus dummy Driving Unit and two passenger saloons all of which boast flush glazing, detailed roof panels and simulated pantographs.
The track circuit sits neatly on the 1600mm x 1180mm MidiMat included with this set and can be easily extended by the addition of Hornby Track and Accessory Packs available separately.
Train suitable for 2nd radius curves or greater.
- Eurostar e300 Class 373 power driving unit
- Eurostar e300 Class 373 dummy driving unit
- Two Eurostar e300 Class 373 passenger saloons (NB. Both power driving units have non-working pantographs)
- Track: Starter Oval and Track Pack A
- P9000W Wall Plug Transformer (Australian Version)
- R8250 Train Controller
- R8206 Power Track Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm).
- Finish: Pristine
- DCC Type: DCC Ready
- Period: Era 1 (1804 - 1869)
- Operator/Livery: Eurostar, Blue/Grey
- Class: 373
- Designer: GEC-Alsthom
- Entered Service: 2015
- Minimum Curve: R3
- Age Suitability: 3+
- Motor: 5 Pole Skew Wound
- Purpose: Express Passenger
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.