- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow
- Larger threads on the nozzle offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
Offering total control for fine detail spraying, Iwata's High Performance Plus Series airbrushes are designed around the legendary Iwata HP Series which established the Iwata name in the creative community over 50 years ago. Iwata High Performance HP-C Plus has a generous 0.24 oz / 7 ml fluid cup that is ideal for color mixing.
Loaded with features, Iwata High Performance HP-C Plus has a quick flush cutaway preset handle that allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Also included is our Iwata nozzle spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the needle and main lever mechanism. Iwata High Performance Series airbrushes set a high standard many years ago and continue to be revered today.
Who sprays with Total Control? Makers and creators who...
- Paint with fine to medium level of detail and scale
- Have beginner to high-level airbrush skills
- Are hobbyists or professional painters
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.