Binary Red 2.4ghz Mini Catamaran
Ready To Run RC Yacht
Joysway have created a new compact catermaran called the 'Binary'. If proof were needed that good things come in small packages, this is it! The Binary will turn in an amazing level of speed from the very lowest breeze.
The sleek twin hulls cut though the water with ease and stability and turning are enhanced by the fin on each hull plus the deep twin rudders. The hulls and connecting frame are all moulded from durable plastic and the masts are made from extruded GRP giving the rigidity needed in a catamaran. The radio is Joysway's regular 2 channel 2.4Ghz design, proven over the years to be easy to use and reliable. The Binary comes as standard with a stand to rest her on which can be easily disassembled if required. The Binary brings the fun of sailing a catamaran into a very affordable sector of the market.
Please note the Joysway Binary Catamaran is a small RC yacht and is not suited for operation in strong winds or areas with strong currents.
- Total Length: 400 mm
- Width: 255 mm
- Mast Height: 565 mm
- Total Height:710 mm
- Sail Area (Main): 5.3 dm2
- Sail Area (Jib): 2.6 dm2
- Sail Area (Overall): 7.9 dm2
- Hull Material: Plastic Moulded hull with colourful painting decal stickers
- RTR Total weight: 360g
- Hull with Graphic and Assembly Finished
- 2.4G 2CH digital proportional radio control system
- Powerful Rudder 9g Servo and Sail 9g Servo
- Battery Box & ON/OFF Switch for Receiver
- Twin Plastic Keel and Twin Plastic Rudder
- Jib Sail, Main Sail
- Fiberglass mast and plastic moulded booms
- Plastic display stand
- AA's Batteries for transmitter
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Free Shipping for orders over $99. *Offer excludes, dangerous goods and oversized items.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.