- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
- The 2002 Subaru Impreza brought Petter Solberg his first WRC victory on the way to the WRC (World Rally Championship) title the following year. The trademark blue body with six-stars became a symbol of fearless performance.
- Includes stylish design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as dual rate adjustment of steering angle and control the flashing speed of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning (default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
- Special AWD Sports chassis is based on the MA-02 chassis and features the RA45 unit.
- Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber change in concert with suspension stroke. Replacement of front suspension coil springs is easy with no tools required.
- Equipped with strut-type rear suspension.
- Full bearing specifications include 14 ball bearings.
- Equipped with drift tires as standard.
- Equipped with special mount space and gyro adjustment volume for the optional MZW431 gyro unit (sold separately).
- R / C unit built-in complete chassis
- Painted and marked complete body
- Ｓyncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removal tool
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Free Shipping for orders over $99. *Offer excludes, dangerous goods and oversized items.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.