The Fw190 was one of the most famous fighter aircraft of the German Luftwaffe. The A-8 version was produced in greater numbers than any other. The A-8/R11 version was also used as a night fighter.
- A choice to build the aircraft as a night fighter with antenna array
- Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
- Can be built with open engine cowling's, machine gun cover or extended flaps
- Moveable ailerons and rudder
- Rotating propeller
- A choice of normal or arched cockpit canopy
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed instrument panel
- Tailwheel can be mounted extended or retracted
- Detailed under-carriage
- Two fully detailed 131 machine guns
- Large display stand with many flight positions
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Focke Wulf Fw190 A-8/R11, NightFighter no. 500666, II./JG 301, Erfurt-Nord, June 1944
- Focke Wulf Fw190 A-8 no. 961093 RED 3 JG 301, May 1945
- length: 282mm
- number of parts: 215
- wingspan: 327mm
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Free Shipping for orders over $99. *Offer excludes, dangerous goods and oversized items.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.