This Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF EP is factory fitted with a brushless outrunner electric power system from factory. Produced under licence and with the approval of the original designer Chris Foss, the Acro Wot Mk 2 ARTF EP is an icon around flying fields everywhere, with its unbeatable combination of great looks and superb flying performance.
Assembled with great care and attention from best quality balsa and ply, then professionally covered in high quality film, the Acro Wot also features a moulded glass fibre cowling as well as a moulded and tinted canopy. The model comes with a very substantial pre-formed main undercarriage, which attaches to a strong and resilient mounting in the fuselage fully capable of handling those occasional less than perfect landings. The model is supplied complete with all control accessories and airframe hardware.
Flying performance is truly excellent, the Acro Wot being fully aerobatic, yet remaining stable and easy to fly for less experienced pilots and both take off and landings being simple to perform.
• Fully built-up from balsa and ply for maximum strength and lightness
• Pre-painted fibreglass cowling
• Pre-formed alloy undercarriage
• Tinted canopy and pre-painted pilot figure
• Factory covered in high quality heatshrink film
• Comprehensive set of accessories
• Detailed full colour manual
• Brushless outrunner motor, 40amp ESC and 4x servo's factory installed.
You will need a 4 channel aircraft radio, receiver, battery and charger to complete this model.
Pickup in store - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.