The Type 90 was offically adopted in 1990, a successor to the Japan Ground Self Defense Force (JGSDF)'s Type 61 and Type 74 tanks. With a 120mm smoothbore gun and automatic loader plus a fire control system, as well as a 1,500hp V10 diesel, composite and hybrid suspension, it sported state-of-the-art technology. The Type 90 still serves the JGSDF in limited areas today.
The Type 73 light truck was deployed in all the arms of the Japanese Self Defense Force. It was based around a sturdy airliftable chassis, with power provided by a 2,659cc 80hp engine for solid performance on favorable and rough terrain. Deployment was phased out between 1996 and 2010.
About the Set
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 278mm (Type 90 Tank); 117mm (Type 73 Light Truck).
- The powerful Type 90 form is captured in style, with depictions of details such as gun root canvas covers and non-slip surface areas.
- One commander figure and ten marking options for the Type 90 are included.
- Faithful recreation of the compact Type 73 features detailed depictions of interior, stowed hood and suspension.
- 4 marking options for the Type 73 are also included.
Type 73 parts are a product of FineMolds.
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.