This model kit recreates the 1942 production model of the famous Russian Tank T34/76, which proved to be effective against German tanks during WWII. It was fitted with an L/41.2 76.2mm main gun, a powerful diesel engine, and a large commander’s hatch on the turret. Its wide tracks enabled great mobility in snow or muddy terrain. The design would eventually evolve into the T34/85 tank that was itself a symbol of the successful Soviet fight against the Axis powers in WWII.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Rough cast armor faces and weld lines have an authentic finish.
- Driver’s hatch can be depicted in either open or closed position, and features reverse side detailing.
- Moveable turret and gun.
- Accessories include: un-ditching logs, tool boxes, spare track links, fuel tanks and more.
- Belt-type tracks.
- Decals are included with numbers and slogans for a choice of a number of different units’ tanks.
- Driver and commander torso figures included.
- Individual | World War 2»Eastern Front 1942
- For Stalin | World War 2»Eastern Front 1942
- For Soviet Estonia | World War 2»Eastern Front 1942
- Tamovisk Kolkhoz | World War 2»Eastern Front 1942
- 2/045 For Fatherland | World War 2»Eastern Front 1942
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.