Cragsman C F150 Pro Rc Cawler
This is it! Big, aggresive and mean, the Cragsman 1/8 crawler dwarfs other crawlers with it's huge size and extensive features!
Measuring 370mm tall and 670mm long, the Cragsman really is impressive in size and scale.
Full remote controlled two speed gearbox, remote locking differentials and full time 4WD capability make this crawler top of the line. Fitted with 90mm shocks, CNC wheel hubs, 20kg steering servo, portal axles and full metal differentials enable this crawler to take on the tougest terrain.
The crawler is 2s, 3s or 4s capable.
- Simulation: Authorized by the Ford manufacturer, F150 hardcore and cool simulation car shell, 1/8 large-scale straight-bridge half-truck climbing off-road model car, adapting to various complex terrains.
- Chassis Frame: Multi-connection design, 1.2mm steel C-shaped beam.
- Suspension Type: Multi-link non-independent suspension, steel tie rod, all-steel metal alloy front and rear straight axles.
- Door Shaft System: Independent door bridge (supporting differential lock), full metal bridge and CNC bridge cover.
- Shock Absorption Type: 90mm adjustable negative pressure shock absorber, all metal twisted tooth shock absorber.
- Wheels: 2.2-inch all-terrain tires (authorized by Mark Ma) aluminium CNC wheels, full-size spare tires with nylon wheels.
- Counterweight: Made of brass, a single counterweight for the front wheel is 185g, and a single counterweight for the rear wheel is 105g.
- Motor: The number of motor teeth is 14T (metal gear), the gear gap can be adjusted, and it supports 12T-20T.
- Transmission: Two-speed split-action integrated transmission, including: 2-speed, 4WD, reverse, front drive, rear drive, four-output and other integrated transmissions.
- RTR Version: Does not include battery and charger. The car has complete functions and strong playability. Whether it is off-road or climbing mode, it will bring you a brand-new driving control
- Brand: Traction Hobby
- Material: Metal + Plastic
- Ratio: 1/8
- Wheelbase: 374mm
- Tread: 265mm
- Wheel Hub: 2.2 inches
- Tyres: 135mm in diameter and 55mm in thickness
- Spare Tyre: Full size
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 55mm
- Approach angle: 56.5°
- Passing Angle: 41°
- Departure Angle: 62°
- Drive Mode: 2WD/4WD/front-wheel drive/rear-wheel drive
- Motor: Factory standard RS775 brush motor (custom motor 18000rpm), support 540, 550 or 1:8 brushless motor (diameter not exceeding 46mm, length not exceeding 75mm)
- ESC: WP880 (BEC 7.4V) (customised high-voltage splash-proof water ESC)
- Steering Servo: TH2016(20KGS Degree/25T)
- Front Differential Lock Servo: TH1036HV(3.6KGS Degree/25T)
- Rear Differential Lock Servo: TH1036HV(3.6KGS Degree/25T)
- Transfer Case Servo: TH1036HV(3.6KGS Degree/25T)
- Two-speed Servo: TH1036HV(3.6KGS Degree/25T)
- Radio: FS-GT5 6CH remote control
- Light Set: Simulation linkage light group (including controller board)
- 1 x RC Car
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1Set x Accessories
- 1 x User Manual
- Battery and charger
- Batteries for transmitter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.