RC Tank TIGER 1 1/16 scale with Infrared battle system Color Camouflage
The Tiger I was the first German heavy battle tank, which was used in World War II.
It was introduced in 1942, after the inferiority of the previous models Panzer III and Panzer IV against the Soviet T-34 was also shown how the KW-1. The construction of the Tigers put the emphasis on armor and armament. The 88-mm gun and its high penetration power was to end war surpassed by only a few tanks of guns and armor of Allied armored vehicles was more than a match. The standard 39 grenade penetrated at 1000 m 100 mm steel. So the tiger was an attacking T-34 tanks from twice the distance destroy, from which he got himself in danger.
This highly detailed R / C model of the WSN Trumpeter 1:16 scale Torro is available in
a light gray or beige brown summer camouflage winter camouflage.
Details / delivery:
- R / C tank Tiger 1
- Infrared battle system with friend or foe identification
- READY TO RUN
- 2x280 3x 130 Super Super Motors & Engines
- Speed of 0.5 m / s
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Dimensions: about 500x230x190 (LxWxH mm)
- Many attachments
- RC-5 remote control channel
- Functions: forward / backward / left / right
- Turning on the spot
- Tower of 160 ? left / right swivel
- Cannon up / down controlled
- Sound module and recoil, fire action
- Illuminated MG fire
- Length about 20 cm cannon
- Single Chain
- Chain width about 4.5 cm wide
- Wheel suspension
- Camouflage (Beige Brown)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.