For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade® 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills.
The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum™ AR636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
- Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner & intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
- Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
- Newly refined ESC delivers vastly improved performance, reliability, and tail hold.
- More robust main gear provides greater durability in the event of a crash.
- Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
- The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
- Impact-resistant ABS main blades and newly reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
- Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation.
- The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S V2 light weight and responsive.
This is the Ready To Fly version complete with radio, battery and charger, just add AA batteries and you are ready to fly.
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.