The CSA SCA-1E Range Rover is an excellent crawler with classic British style.
The Range Rover Body is enhanced with scale parts including wing mirrors, windscreen wipers, a highly detailed grille, front and rear bumpers, and front and rear LED ready lights all combine to take this lexan shell to another level of realism.
CSA worked closely with the Land Rover Classic Works using original design data to ensure we reproduced this iconic 4-Door Range Rover as accurately as possible. This Gen 2 RTR Rig offers CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), 1.9 true Beadlock 1.9 wheels and soft compound AT-AT tyres. The fully Licensed 81 Range Rover body includes injection moulded details and LED ready light buckets.
With 2.4GHz FHSS 2-Channel Radio Gear, a 9kg Metal Geared Steering Servo, NiMH Battery and safe USB Charger included, it's a complete 'Ready To Run' rig, in every sense of the word!
- Fully Licensed 4-Door 1981 Range Rover
- CMS & Forward Mounted Battery Tray
- True Beadlock Wheels & Soft AT-SS 95mm Tyres
- Optional Front & Rear Bumpers Included
- Multi Position Gen 2 Shock Towers
- Front CVD's & Robust Steel Driveline
- High Torque Metal Geared Servo
- LiPo Ready ARC-1 ESC With Crawler Mode
- 35 Turn Brushed Crawler Motor.
What's in the box;
- Range Rover Body Supplied Painted
- RTR – Just Charge NiMH Pack & Run
- 2.4GHz F.H.S.S Transmitter/Receiver
- NiMH Pack & Safe USB Slow Charger
- Detailed Instruction Manual & Parts List
- Optional LED Ready Light Buckets
- 4 AA Cells For Transmitter Included
- Supplied With Injection Molded Body Accessories
- Fully Detailed Coyote Body Supplied Painted
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.