Start your own air force with the ROC Hobby by FMS, F/A-18F Super Hornet.
With great detail, striking good looks and heaps of great features, this jet is sure to impress as it flies overhead powered by a 70mm ducted fan unit.
Incorporating many of the new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw based assembly, pre-installed ball links and a heavy-duty wing spar, the super hornet is quick to assemble and disassemble. Based on the original 64mm F/A-18 Hornet, the 70mm F/A-18F Super Hornet features rich details, clean lines, CNC-machined shock-absorbed landing gear sets, and a button-type canopy hatch. Included with the model are four decal sets that allows you to make your own customised Super Hornet and stand out in the air.
The power system, which provides tremendous thrust and speed, utilizes an improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 motor system. This brawny system, when coupled with a 6S battery, provides a resonating turbine engine sound.
Manufactured of EPO foam for durability, the airframe measures 1186mm in length and a wingspan of 875mm. The environmentally friendly water-based paint ensures a vibrant and glossy color scheme.
• High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 inner running motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF V2
• CNC-machined shock-absorbed landing gear sets
• Screw-together construction
• Button type canopy hatch
• Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
• A set of 4 different decals so you can customize yourself.
You will need to add as a minimum to fly:
- 6 channel radio
- 6s lithium polymer battery with XT-60 plug
- A suitable battery charger
Click & Collect - $0.00
We are open 7 days for your convenience. Please feel free to drop in to our Macgregor store and collect your order.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.