- Only 1 Left!
- 0 Reviews
- Perfect for starting or expanding a N gauge train set.
- Nickel Silver rails - easy to maintain and resistant to corrosion.
- Includes track plan book.
PECO SETRACK OO/HO CODE 100
STARTER TRACK SET, 2ND RADIUS
The perfect way to start your new HO train layout. This starter kit of Peco track contains enough track to build a simple oval layout with optional sidings. From here the sky is the limit in expanding your layout to your own custom design using our huge range of Peco track pieces.
This kit includes:
- 7 x No.2 Rad Dble.Curve. ST-226.
- 2 x No.2 Rad. Std. Curve. ST-225.
- 5 x Double Straight. ST-201.
- 3 x Standard Straight. ST-200.
- 1 x Right Hand Turnout. ST-240.
- 1 x Left Hand Turnout. ST-241.
- 1 x Short Straight. ST-202.
- 2 x Buffer Stop, Sleeper Built. ST-270.
- 2 x Decoupling Unit. ST-271.
- 1 Pair Power Connecting Clips. ST-273.
- 2 x Buffer Stops. ST-270.
- 1 Planbook. STP-00.
This Set can be used in conjunction with the ST-101 3rd Radius Starter Track Set to make a double track layout.
PECO Setrack 00 Gauge Code 100 - Unit trackage System
The high quality rigid unit trackage system suitable for all popular brands of 00 gauge model trains.
Being fully compatible with the Code 100 PECO Streamline range, it need never be discarded as your layout develops.
The solid nickel silver rails are integrally moulded into the sleeper bases for maximum realism and strength. Turnouts are fitted with an over-centre spring for immediate use, no extra levers necessary. This Starter Set includes a circle of Second Radius track, plus straights and 2 Turnouts to make a layout in a number of combinations. Buffer stops, power clips, and the 00 Setrack Planbook are also included.
- Radius: 438mm
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.