The fun and exciting E10 Touring platform gets an amazing look with a real-life racing livery! This awesome looking neon yellow and black car adds an amazing fresh style to the HPI Racing on-road line-up!
Adding the aGRRessive styling and attitude is the newest member of the HPI family, US Touring Car racer, GrrRacing's US 3 time SCCA Road Racing Champion, Michele Abbate! Coming straight out of Vegas and competing in multiple road racing championship series, we're super excited for what's to come with this new partnership.
The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and go for a spin! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run (RTR) form with a fully painted body and a preassembled chassis, it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The RTR E10 includes a high-performance electric motor, plus a waterproof electronic speed controller that features proportional throttle, powerful brakes and convenient reverse functions, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. An intuitive steering wheel style transmitter with real steering wheel and trigger style throttle/brake controls takes care of the controller duties.
Features, looks, performance and price: the RTR E10 Touring is one of the easiest ways ever to experience the fun and excitement of driving an RC touring car!
- Officially authorized replica of Michele Abbate GrrRacing Touring Car
- Fully assembled E10 touring car chassis
- SC-3sWP2 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Adjustable body mounts
- Quick change battery holder
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- Precise bellcrank steering
- Unique swappable motor layout for grip or drift driving
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.