These HWO wagons saw service over most of the railway network of Queensland from the late 1970's to the late 2000's.
* Ready to Run
* Factory painted & decorated
* Injection molded plastic construction
* Highly detailed & accurate underframe with full brake equipment detail
* Equipped with genuine Kadee® scale knuckle couplers
* Adjustable coupler pocket for correct HOn3½ & HO scale heights
* Highly detailed QR37 type bogies fitted with blackened metal RP25-88 profile wheels
* Raised lettering on bogie sideframes
* Separately applied SAB load control valve on one bogie
* Wood grain detail on the wagon floor panels and insides of the wagon ends
* 18" Recommended minimum radius for HOn3½ (12mm gauge version)
* 26" Recommended minimum radius for HO (16.5mm gauge version) when fitted with door spring stops
* 18" Recommended minimum radius for HO (16.5mm gauge version) without door spring stops fitted
* Separately applied door spring stops, uncoupling lever bars, & brake hoses (to be fitted by the modeller)
HWO Open Wagon - Pack 1 HO (16.5mm Guage)
QR Grey - 3 Wagon Pack
Wagon Numbers - HWO 39492, HWO 39497, HWO 39549
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.