T-34/76 Model 1943
The T-34 was one of the most famous tanks produced during WW11 and was the mainstay of the Soviet Army during this conflict. One of the key innovations introduced by the T-34 design was the sloped armor at the front which guaranteed a higher degree of protection from direct hits. The adoption of wide tracks provided excellent mobility on all types of terrain, including mud and snow. The first version of the T-34 which was armed with a 76 mm short barrel gun gained an immediate advantage over the most common German tanks of the era, such as the Panzer III and the Panzer IV. Due to its 12 Cylinders diesel engine, the tank was able to attain a maximum speed of 55 Km/h. It was considered, in terms of sheer operational effectiveness, the best tank of the Second World War.
Československá armáda (Czechoslovak Army 1918-1992)
- 1 Czechoslovak separate tank Brig. ZIZKA | Bucovina region RO June 1944 | Russian Armour Green
Krasnaya Armiya (Russian Red Army 1918-1946)
- K-3 | Ukrainian Front UA February 1944 | Russian Armour Green, White
- B4 | Mogilev BY 1944 | Russian Armour Green
Wehrmacht Heer (German Army 1935-1945)
- 23 Pz.Div. 223 | RO 1944 | RAL6003 RAL7028
Wojsko Polskie (Polish Army)
- 1 Tank Brig. 2 Bn. 1 Company 217 | Eastern Front SU 1944 | Russian Armour Green
- Period: Second World War
- Country: Russia
- Skill: 2
- Model Dim.: 9,0 cm
- Box Dim.: 258 x 162 x 38 mm
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.