For all those pint sized budding train enthusiasts, make this their first train set!
- Lights and sound available via the controller.
- The locomotive has a rechargeable battery drive and a magnet coupler on the back.
- The motor, battery, and electronics are designed to be inaccessible to children. The locomotive can be recharged with the charging cable included with the set.
- The locomotive has 3 speed levels in forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and triple headlights. The features on the locomotive can be controlled with the Märklin Power Control Stick designed for children.
- The sturdy container cars have magnet couplers and can be opened and loaded easily. A permanently installed metal piece in the containers allows them to be loaded and unloaded magnetically when using the 72211 Freight Loading Station.
Train length 47.7 cm / 18-3/4"
Contents: The set has 21 sections of curved plastic track (R1), 7 sections of straight plastic track (length 171.7 mm / 6-3/4"), 4 sections of straight plastic track (length 188.3 mm / 7-13/32"), 2 sections of curved plastic track (turnout curve), 1 left turnout, 1 right turnout, 1 crossing, and an easy-to-use wireless Märklin Power Control Stick. A rerailer, a charging cable for the locomotive, and 2 AAA batteries are included. There is also a sheet of stickers of different foreign railroads for the locomotive. The train can be operated with 2 different frequencies (G/H) thus allowing another battery-operated train to be used with this set.
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.