Super Storm Dragon - 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Kit
This R/C model assembly kit creates a buggy inspired by the star vehicle of a 1980s Japanese R/C comic. The body was sold in 1989 as a spare body parts set, but this is the first time it has been made available in a kit with a chassis. It is based upon the proven rear-wheel drive chassis employed by the legendary Hornet. Pre-cut and pre-painted in white, all that is required to finish the body is the application of stickers. The driver figure can be painted in whatever style you wish.
The model's lightweight and durable chassis is based around a bathtub-type frame. It features front swing-axle suspension with friction dampers, while the rear is cushioned by a rolling rigid axle setup and oil dampers for excellent shock absorption. The differential is enclosed in a sealed gearbox to ensure that dust and dirt stay outside, allowing it to continue providing smooth cornering. Three-piece wheels give the car authentic buggy looks, with grooved front tires and rear spike tires guaranteeing superb performance on- and off-road.
- 1/10 assembly kit. Length: 410mm, width: 230mm, height: 130mm.
- Incorporates the lightweight and rigid Hornet chassis design. Utilizes engineering plastic bathtub frame, suspension arms, bumper and more.
- The front has a coil-sprung independent swing axle suspension setup, while the rear rolling rigid axle suspension employs oil dampers.
- A rear differential provides smooth cornering and is protected from dust and dirt in its sealed gearbox.
- Features three-piece assembly wheels.
- Front grooved tires and high-grip rear spike tires facilitate super handling.
- Polycarbonate body, pre-cut and pre-painted in white.
- Length: 410mm, Width: 130mm, Height: 230mm
- Wheelbase: 251mm
- Ground Clearance: 16mm
- Tread: 172mm (Front), 185mm (Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 21/73mm (Front), 49/86mm (Rear)
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3-Bevel Differential
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- Suspension: Front swing axle & Rear rolling rigid
- Gear Ratio = 8.2:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- 2ch Radio System
- 7.2v Battery & Charger
- Steering Servo
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.