This multi-material model kit recreates the Caterham Super Seven BDR. Unlike previous releases of this kit, this version includes a display base, name base and diorama sheet to make it a great diorama out of the box!
About the Caterham
Caterham took over production of the lightweight, road-hugging Super Seven after the original manufacturer Lotus stopped production in 1973. They have constantly innovated and evolved the design over the years, keeping the car a relevant and beloved model among amateur racers and sports car enthusiasts alike. The Super Seven BDR featured a powerful 16-valve DOHC engine, which gave the 600kg car an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit of the Caterham Super Seven BDR. Length: 285mm, width: 132mm, height: 85mm.
• Kit components are a variety of materials for hyper realism.
• Bonnet, center tunnel and body panels are made of aluminum, just like the actual car.
• Metal parts for front grille, roll bar, muffler and more compliment the rubber Tonneau cover and cloth
• recreations of carpet.
• Single-piece molded space frame accurately captures square and tubular sections.
• Features black painted die-cast recreations of suspension arms and de Dion rear suspension.
• Screws used for attachment to various parts.
• Includes coil-sprung dampers and the suspension is movable.
• Plastic renderings of engine block and transmission offer great detail, accented by rubber timing belt plus metal air cleaner and exhaust pipe parts.
• Oil lines are recreated using mesh tubing, and water lines, etc. using vinyl tubing.
• Comes with a display base, name plate and stone paving diorama sheet to show off the model.
• Decals to recreate instrumentation dials, and emblem, plus seatbelt stickers are included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.