A Mobile Twosome
The reconnaissance motorcycle is one of the staples of the JGSDF, with superb reliability and mobility suiting it ideally to its task with motorcycle recon units. Such units are populated by highly skilled personnel, who also use the motorcycle to access disaster areas and other places where larger vehicles cannot pass.
The High Mobility Vehicle was first manufactured in 1993, and designed for use in the whole gamut of situations. It is powered by a 4.1-liter turbocharged diesel engine, and can carry up to 10 personnel. Portal axles and tire pressure adjusters bring about excellent ground clearance, while mechanisms such as 4-wheel steering secure great mobility. By 2010 the HMV had been provided to all Infantry Regiments across the country.
About the Set
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 61mm (reconnaissance motorcycle); 141mm (High Mobility Vehicle).
- Reconnaissance motorcycle is accurately captured, with fine depictions of wheel spokes, engine area, light guard and more.
- Motorcycle has two figures and accessories such as Type 89 rifle and Type 85 wireless set.
- Realistic rendering of High Mobility Vehicle features detailed depictions of interior and suspension, photo-etched light guard parts and five marking options.
High Mobility Vehicle parts are a product of FineMolds.
Flat Rate Shipping - $9.95
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.