- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 240mm, wingspan: 330mm.
- P-38F and P-38G variants can be built.
- The model creates a parked aircraft when assembled and complete.
- Features accurate depictions of early P-38 features such as slimline engine cowlings, intercoolers in leading edges, plus the curved canopy front.
- Weights are included in the kit to ensure correct balance of the model when displayed.
- The canopy can be assembled open or closed. When closed, it is a 1-part slide-molded piece with dedicated F and G variant parts. The hatch is shown open sideways on the P-38F, and vertically on the P-38G.
- A detailed cockpit features the wheel-type controls, radio, throttle box and more.
- Comes with parts to recreate two each of 150- and 300-gallon drop tanks.
- Includes two marking options: “White 147” P-38G which took part in the interception of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto in April 1943 and “White 33” P-38F.
- Mirror stickers are included to recreate cockpit mirror and engine cowling interior surface sections.
- Comes with canopy masking stickers and a full-color painting guide.
- 39 FS, 35 FG 33 | World War 2 - Port Moresby PG November 1942 | Olive Drab
- 339 FS, 347 FG 147 Miss Virginia (Lt. Robert Petit) | World War 2, Operation Vengeance - Bougainville SB April 1943 | Olive Drab
Flat Rate Shipping - $0.00
Free Shipping for orders over $99. *Offer excludes, dangerous goods and oversized items.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby One users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.